Do you guys have any questions for gen z?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Venomstick121

Airman 1st Class
Dec 21, 2023
I believe I am one of if not the youngest member on the forum. Do you guys have any questions for gen z? I have siblings that are gen alpha so I may be able to answer those too. I will attempt to answer every question to the best of my ability.

You have my vote.

Hell, I have enough issues speaking for myself, much less anyone else.

"Sir, how would you address a nail standing proud?"
"Ball-peen hammer, flat end, give 'er a couple of whacks and you're good."
"Yes, sir, but how would you address a crumpled fender?
"Ball-peen hammer, round end, with a former on the outside."
"Right -- but what about Mr Putin?"
"Need you ask? Either end, boyo."

Please explain why Gen Z considers these people stylish and cool.
1727723960525.jpeg

Read something about Gen A that really confuses me. The general birth timeframe for this group is 2010-2024. However, it's also termed "the first generation born entirely in the 21st century."

Now, I realize I'm an old fart with senility that's moving from creeping to galloping...but surely the first child "born entirely in the 21st century" was born at 0001hrs on 1 Jan 2001. I could understand a stretch to, say 0001hrs on 2 Jan 2001 because, in theory, there were some children still being born in the 20th century...but why push the start point out by a decade. What's this "new maths" that makes 2010 the start of a new century?

I'm going to lie down now because I'm feeling VERY OLD!!!!

Read something about Gen A that really confuses me. The general birth timeframe for this group is 2010-2024. However, it's also termed "the first generation born entirely in the 21st century."

Now, I realize I'm an old fart with senility that's moving from creeping to galloping...but surely the first child "born entirely in the 21st century" was born at 0001hrs on 1 Jan 2001. I could understand a stretch to, say 0001hrs on 2 Jan 2001 because, in theory, there were some children still being born in the 20th century...but why push the start point out by a decade. What's this "new maths" that makes 2010 the start of a new century?

It's because some people refuse to grow up.

I dislike the whole generational lumping thing. It's just one more way to shove individuals into some group identity they may or may not share. Opinions, thinking, that stuff doesn't move with any clockwork precision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back