Does anyone know or is in touch with some of the Tokyo Raiders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

seesul

Senior Master Sergeant
Hi

is anybody of you in touch with some of the Tokio members? I´d love to have a signed picture of him what I´d really appreciate... I know this might be difficult but who doesn´t ask doesn´t have anything.

Many thanks friends!

I am a distant cousin to one of the surviving members, but have never met him. You might check for the Doolittle Reunion on Google. I don't think they do them anymore, but there is probably someone out there that can help you with that.

I am a distant cousin to one of the surviving members, but have never met him. You might check for the Doolittle Reunion on Google. I don't think they do them anymore, but there is probably someone out there that can help you with that.

O.K. Eric, I try it.
I´ve found a lot of links on google and here´s the list of the living Tokio raiders, dtd Oct 8, 2007:
William M. Bower
Richard E. Cole
Jacob D. DeShazer
Thomas C. Griffin
Robert L. Hite
Edwin W. Horton, Jr.
David M. Jones
Frank A. Kappeler
James H. Macia
Charles J. Ozuk
Edward J. Saylor
David J. Thatcher

Does anyone know someone of them:?:

Hi

is anybody of you in touch with some of the Tokio members? I´d love to have a signed picture of him what I´d really appreciate... I know this might be difficult but who doesn´t ask doesn´t have anything.

Many thanks friends!

seesul,

If you're looking for a signature(s) of the Doolittle Raiders you may want to consider aviation art. I own two limited edition prints that have been signed by a total of 17 of the raiders.

And there are many other prints by various artists that contain original signatures.

Hope this helps.

TO

Alamo Aviation Art Prints by Robert Bailey

Robert Taylor The Doolittle Raiders Limited Edition Art Prints Posters and Framing by Prints.com

Attachments

• baileystrike.jpg
    baileystrike.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 146
  • taylor.jpg
    taylor.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 140
Well that's depressing. I never received word that William Birch had gone west. He was my distant cousin. I think TO's suggestion might be your best bet as I don't know that there will be any more Doolittle Raider reunions, sadly.

seesul,

If you're looking for a signature(s) of the Doolittle Raiders you may want to consider aviation art. I own two limited edition prints that have been signed by a total of 17 of the raiders.

And there are many other prints by various artists that contain original signatures.

Hope this helps.

TO

Alamo Aviation Art Prints by Robert Bailey

Robert Taylor The Doolittle Raiders Limited Edition Art Prints Posters and Framing by Prints.com

TO,

special edition prints are something impersonal to me. I alwyas prefer a personal piture with the dedication on it. It´s not easy to get it but I´m always proud of it. If I had a time, I´d send a letter to some of these brave men. But with a new born baby I´m thankful for every moment spent on pc...even now I´m typing with my daughter in my arms...but never say never....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back