**** DONE - 1/48 A6M2-N "Rufe" - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great job it really turned out great :D first build is always a learning experience :)

This is the very first scale plastic model that I've completed. I started a Kingfisher, but got disgusted with it. I did learn quite a bit with this build, especially that part about reading the instructions. I'm afraid my patience are too thin.

Also I noticed the fuselage starboard side "meatball" started to lift up. A little moisture solved that problem.

Charles

It looks excellent. White, in all its different permutations is a real B*tch to apply and it looks fine to me.

Regarding the lifting decal, I would suggest a spray on decal sealant if you have not already done so. Test the stuff first though...it can sometimes have nasty unforeseen side effects in my exoperience ("yeah what experience is that....ah next to none sir").........

With all here. Great job on the model and an excellent final effect My Friend. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back