**** DONE: GB-59 1/48 Spitfire Mk.Vc - WW2 PTO V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still searching Canadian sources for Aqueous Hobby Color with half-descent shipping costs. If our dollar goes to .84¢ I've got a supplier in Japan that is cheaper than Canada, shipping included. Sunward Hobbies doesn't deliver to my area

Still searching Canadian sources for Aqueous Hobby Color with half-descent shipping costs. If our dollar goes to .84¢ I've got a supplier in Japan that is cheaper than Canada, shipping included. Sunward Hobbies doesn't deliver to my area
Geo, I was going to use Sunward but they were out of stock on the putty. I switched to Wheels and Wings Hobbies. They use to have a flat shipping rate of $15. but have since improved their options to offer better rates. I believe I paid $11.49 shipped for both item.

Just checked the shipping on 10 bottles of paint, 27.48$. When I bought the paint in Japan, it was 2.95 a bottle and 6.00 shipping for 6 bottles
That's a deal Geo. I found suppliers in Japan have drastically increased their shipping rates since Covid and so have stopped ordering from there. Nice to see you a found a reasonable supplier.

Users who are viewing this thread