**** DONE: GB-60 1/32 Bf110 C-7 - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Donivanp

Captain
Feb 23, 2014
Katy Texas
Username : donivanp
First name : Don
Category : intermediate
Scale : 1/32
Manufacturer / Model : Revell (Dragon) Bf110 C-7
Extras : Quinta Studios cockpit, Aber gun barrel set, Eduard Big Ed set, Quinta Studios set, Quickboost Exhaust set, HGW Models decal set.

The Bf110 C-7 was a rebuild of earlier 110C's sent back for repair and reconstruct. It was the last variant of the 110C to be produced. Deployed to Russia in 1942 with ZG 1 as a bomber/tactical air support aircraft with the Hornet emblem on the nose.

Last edited:
The kit, Revell released the Dragon molds in a HUGHE box which when opened is half full. the box must be an issue of the box we have in stock that will work. the trees are just a little to large to go in the box their Fw190 goes in as so they used a box up I guess. That being said there is a lot in the box. Sixteen trees including two clear trees and three trees that are duplicates make up (423 parts) what is in the box. a set of decals that are printed in Italy and a novel sized instruction book.

I purchased the Eduard Big Ed set for the kit as well as the Quinta Studios. I did this double set as I like the Quinta for the cockpit and I don't know what I may want to add some Eduard as well much less the rest of the build. I'll play it by ear. I also purchased a set of brass gun barrels as I just think they look better and hold up when they get brushed. The HGW decals are for the C-7 but a different aircraft depicted in the kit.

I have done a couple of the Cyber Hobby (Dragon) 1/48 Bf110D kit's including one I used the E and D to back date to a C a while back. I really liked that kit and this appears to be a larger version of that kit. I don't know which came first, the chicken of the egg but!!!!!

This is a fairly large kit and will look very nice on display if I don't screw it up.

X2

X2

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. I've always wanted to build a 1/32 110, so I'll be following this closely. Please post often!

Ummm! How do you find anything? Now my build area is 'unorganized' but you would win the prize if given? To be fair, I may not be seeing 'clearly'. But, as with others, I too am looking forward to the finished model
It will be, as usual, fantastic!
I'll have you know that I'm very organized! I know that everything is in that room somewhere! Well I think it is in there. Could be. What were we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread