**** DONE: GB-70 1/72 Bf-109 E-1 - WWII Spanish Civil War to Fall of France

Nice when you can get to the best part quickly
 
Im confused, canopies go on the wings? OH DARN, I've been doing all wrong for decades!!!! Now I gotta start all over!!!!
Just google it online and go with whatever the AI says.
 
Im confused, canopies go on the wings? OH DARN, I've been doing all wrong for decades!!!! Now I gotta start all over!!!!
Yes, Donivamp, YOU SHOULD! 109's canopies stick out in various directions !!:

758304912_37884049581186056_3653253976401459405_n.jpg


the source: the ww2 aircraft forum/Picture of the day/26.07.2026
 
Now about main thing:
Some painting:
WhatsApp Image 2026-07-28 at 16.50.34.jpeg



To avoid "scandal during final assembly" I have also painted rudder strips, instead to use decals.
AZ decals seems good, but they are projected for AZ model, not for Tamiya set. I was painting white and black anyway...
WhatsApp Image 2026-07-28 at 16.50.34 (1).jpeg
 
You know a tidy work environment is the leading sign of a very sick mind 😜🤪
 
You know a tidy work environment is the leading sign of a very sick mind 😜🤪
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
 
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be...Could be..Could be..Could be..
Could be..Could be..Could be..Could be..
You'll be ok, I'll be you doctor, you trust your doctor don't you? Nod your head yes. That's a good nut job!
 
Some more painting.

WhatsApp Image 2026-07-30 at 17.43.45 (2).jpeg


WhatsApp Image 2026-07-30 at 17.43.45.jpeg


Now I need to find a clever way to do masking for black fuselage/wing/exhaust areas. Then- decals!. Sometimes is sweet to do a simple model too.
But there is a cloud on all that - summer vacations starting now for me. In Spain (nomen omen!), so perhaps I will "feel the climate" to finish the 109 after come back. See You!.
 
Have a great trip Hal, and nice -and fast!- work on the Messer!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back