Nov 21, 2011 #221 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Absolutely stunning Glenn. You should be proud.
Nov 21, 2011 Thread starter #222 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,828 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Thanks Guys, I think it's one of my better ones.
Nov 21, 2011 #224 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary T Bolt said: Thanks Guys, I think it's one of my better ones. Click to expand... If not the best Glenn.
T Bolt said: Thanks Guys, I think it's one of my better ones. Click to expand... If not the best Glenn.
Nov 21, 2011 #225 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I agree with Andy.
Nov 21, 2011 #226 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra T Bolt said: I think it's one of my better ones. Click to expand... I think I have to echo Andy and Wojetk, your best yet Glenn.
T Bolt said: I think it's one of my better ones. Click to expand... I think I have to echo Andy and Wojetk, your best yet Glenn.
Nov 21, 2011 #227 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK I agree - it's a real stunner Glenn. If you can't find the canopy, let me know. I have one from a Monogram kit which might be better than nothing (Oops - haven't sent you the P47 canopy I promised !).
I agree - it's a real stunner Glenn. If you can't find the canopy, let me know. I have one from a Monogram kit which might be better than nothing (Oops - haven't sent you the P47 canopy I promised !).
Nov 21, 2011 #228 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looks great!