Don’t miss the largest gathering of heavy WWII bombers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT
  • Start date Start date
believe me i want to but it's a bit far :lol:
 
Nonskimmer said:
Great pictures, KK! :cool: Did you take any of those?
I've only ever seen that Lanc while it was standing still, and I'd love to actually see it fly!

Awww, why are all great things only in Ontario? ](*,)


...or Alberta? :roll:

I wish, they came from a web site, http://www169.pair.com/jcat/jason/flying/pics_canada/

Lots of other great a/c pics their.

I was at Carp for an airshow a few years back. The Lanc was there. The pilot had a hard time landing as it just floated on, and on, and on...... Ah but what a show. :lol: Used to see the Spit XVI flying around quite a bit, but it has been moved to Carp from Uplands.


Lanc, how can any place be far in the UK? A days drive in any direction will take you from seashore to seashore.
 
One of the best airshows I ever went to was in England. It was the Airfeet in 1997. It was really a great show.
 
nice but still not shiney.........
 
Update.
 
Nice 8)

I found this fairly nice pic earlier whilst looking for pics of the A-10.
 

Attachments

  • n02hf15_177.jpg
    n02hf15_177.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 412
can't you see the indicators??
 
well that's the canadian lanc, a canadian hornet and it's from a canadian website........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back