'Dumb' icon.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I looked and I accidentally gave out 6 negative ratings. I would like to undo them but have no idea which threads they were on. To go back and scroll through every thread I've been on, holly mackerel. That would be quite a project.
Is there anyway I can undo them right from the page where it lists all the ratings you've ever given or received?

No luck. When I touch the negative rating icons it expands like it received the signal but nothing else happened. I'll try it on the computer instead of the smartphone and maybe I'll have better luck.
In the meantime my apologies to any unfortunate recipients of any negative ratings erroneously given by me.

Move the mouse coursor over your nick next to the small avatar on the top bar. Then click it. The menu should appear. Select the Ratings Given. You will get the full list of ratings both the all, negative and positive ones with thread title you rated a post of.. If you rated incorrectly with eg.. the Dumb rating choose the negative. Then click the thread title and you will be moved to the post.

w4.jpg

Ok thanks. That's what i l tried on the smartphone and no luck. Will try it again later on the laptop when I'm home.

Humm. so try to click the nick on the top bar and select the Account Details. Then you should find on left the same Menu with Ratings Received and Given...

Ok, got back home on my laptop and was able to delete those un-intentional negative ratings I had accidentaly given out. Whats funny is they were all on posts where it didn't even make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back