Dutch Naval Air in the East Indies 1941-2 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

USS GOLD STAR

Recruit
May 28, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm seeking to gather first hand experiences of Dutch Navy personnel flying with the Marineluchtvaartdienst / Royal Netherlands Naval Air Service in the East Indies in 1941-42, both flight and ground personnel, or family members who have stories to tell. Dornier Do 24K X-boats, Consolidated Catalina Y-boats, and shipboard Fokker floatplanes operating from the Dutch cruisers, etc.

Anyone knowing of such people, or any website where such accounts are to be seen, please advise.

Cheers, Lou

L. B. Dorny, Commander, USN (ret.)

I'm seeking to gather first hand experiences of Dutch Navy personnel flying with the Marineluchtvaartdienst / Royal Netherlands Naval Air Service in the East Indies in 1941-42, both flight and ground personnel, or family members who have stories to tell. Dornier Do 24K X-boats, Consolidated Catalina Y-boats, and shipboard Fokker floatplanes operating from the Dutch cruisers, etc.

Anyone knowing of such people, or any website where such accounts are to be seen, please advise.

Cheers, Lou

L. B. Dorny, Commander, USN (ret.)

You know the following site?
Nederlandse marineofficieren 1940-1945 - A

Hi Lou,

Are you still interested?

Please send me a PM or an e-mile.

Regards,

Peter .

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back