Aug 21, 2011 #1 M muscogeemike Senior Airman 335 24 Joined Jun 18, 2010 Location rural east Texas I would like to have contact with other modelers in my area (E. Tx). If anyone is interested please send me a message.
I would like to have contact with other modelers in my area (E. Tx). If anyone is interested please send me a message.
Aug 21, 2011 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,278 38,791 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I hope you will find a few neighbours here. If not , please don't worry about we come from all around the world. There is always somebody who can help you with modelling. Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
I hope you will find a few neighbours here. If not , please don't worry about we come from all around the world. There is always somebody who can help you with modelling.