eBay: Henschell Hs129

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Foto, Luftwaffe, Flugzeug, Henschel Hs 129, Mineralnyje Wody, Russland, a | eBay

1586861328322.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
from WW2 Photo Archive

Soviet anti-aircraft battery commander receives congratulations for the downed Romanian-attack aircraft of the German production Hs-129B-2 of Lieutenant Munteanu, No. 327 (W. No. 141 263). Before Mihai Cross on the fuselage applied the phrase HAI FETITO (Come on, girl). And under the number on the tail, probably personal emblem Lieutenant Munteanu – skull and bone inclination. Date of Photo 11 OCT 1943 exactly 73 years ago to the day I posted it.
1602418824921.png

from WW2 Photo Archive

Soviet anti-aircraft battery commander receives congratulations for the downed Romanian-attack aircraft of the German production Hs-129B-2 of Lieutenant Munteanu, No. 327 (W. No. 141 263). Before Mihai Cross on the fuselage applied the phrase HAI FETITO (Come on, girl). And under the number on the tail, probably personal emblem Lieutenant Munteanu – skull and bone inclination. Date of Photo 11 OCT 1943 exactly 73 years ago to the day I posted it.
View attachment 597833

Henschel Hs129 Panzerjager, Martin Pegg. Page 223

Ok gentlemen I am a bit confused by the reactions to the one picture I posted on this thread? I looked at the prior postings on the tread and did not see it. I obviously do not own the book referenced, (but I do own over 200 other aviation related books). I have never seen someone post a screen shot of a google search page of the same picture someone had posted as a reaction to it? I don't know if I should be offended, insulted, ticked off?

Please explain so I know if I should ever post any thing I find interesting again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back