eBay: Non type specific. (2 Viewers)

Russia USSR Seversky 2PA-L Fighter Original Aviation Airbase War Photograph B | eBay

1600945051691.png


1600945077296.png
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It looks like a De Havilland Puss Moth to my eyes

It does - but looking closer, there are quite a few differences to the de Havilland machines. I don't think it's even British.
Elusive.
 
It does - but looking closer, there are quite a few differences to the de Havilland machines. I don't think it's even British.
Elusive.
Looking closer I think you are correct, its not a Puss Moth, the Cabin windows are wrong, what you can see of the vertical tail is different, as is the wing. But the landing gear and the wing struts a very similure. Now I am going to have to look closer at other light A/C of the late 1930's
 
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back