eBay: Republic P-47 Thunderbolt (1 Viewer)

I agree. The RAF did not operate the P-47 in Europe, only in the Far East.
 
If it is really the MTO and the year ... IMHO 57th Fighter Group,

The first two units to re-equip were Groupes de Chasse II/3 "Dauphiné" and II/5 "La Fayette", both of which moved to Corsica and then the south of mainland France.
They and further units that converted to the Thunderbolt — GC I/4 "Navarre", I/5 "Champagne", III/3 "Ardennes" and III/6 "Roussillon"
 
35th Fighter Group

1733655031003.jpeg


1733655082302.jpeg


  1. *WWII photo- 35th Fighter Group- P 47 THUNDERBOLT Fighter plane w/ DROP TANKS*-3 | eBay
  2. *WWII photo- 35th Fighter Group- P 47 THUNDERBOLT Fighter plane w/ DROP TANKS*-1 | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Good shots!
 
Republic P-47D-30-RE Ten Grand 20-09-1944 Tuesday 10,000th REPUBLIC P-47 THUNDERBOLT

1737028408112.jpeg


1737028449996.png


 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:thumbright:
 
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
:thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back