Apr 14, 2024 #1 T Tempest109 Airman 57 131 Joined Oct 21, 2021 Brush painted with AK Interactive RLM 76. And I somehow found out how to make the prop detachable for transport. Attachments 20240219_222104.jpg 997.6 KB · Views: 120 20240219_222120.jpg 1 MB · Views: 104 20240219_222133.jpg 1.1 MB · Views: 114 20240219_222213.jpg 1.1 MB · Views: 109 20240216_234548.jpg 1.6 MB · Views: 131 20240216_235154.jpg 1.5 MB · Views: 119 20240216_234914.jpg 1.7 MB · Views: 112
Brush painted with AK Interactive RLM 76. And I somehow found out how to make the prop detachable for transport.
Apr 14, 2024 #2 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,353 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk another nice one
Apr 14, 2024 #3 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Like it.
Apr 14, 2024 #4 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,864 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Apr 15, 2024 #5 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Neat. I always liked that scheme.
Apr 17, 2024 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good shots!
Apr 18, 2024 #7 fubar57 General 37,509 27,291 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Very cool. I'm going to do captured White 44 shortly