Embarrassed

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ralphwiggum

Airman
Mar 15, 2008
I'm really embarrassed about this but, how do you guys put those cool aircraft photos above your messages I'm new here and I wondered if someone could give me instructions on how to do it I really feel dumb
Thanks truly to all of you!

If you're dumb ,mate, then so am I, cos' I don't have a clue when it comes to computers...

Wojtek (Wurger), Njaco, and a few others will put you right though.

I think he does Wurger.
Basically they are called a 'signature' mate and someone will easily whip one up for you.

Just give us idea what you'd like plane wise for the image.

I think he thinks about a signature like your cool one Njaco.
Heinz is right. :D

I'm sorry for not explaining myself clearly It IS my fault What I mean is the
photo below the message The one like Wuger's for example That one is SO
cool! (I want to get a Stuka or some other Luftwaffe plane) Sincerely, I hope I;m not confusing you

No you aren't.Simply many of new members of the forum have some troubles here.Well these pics below text of message ( here it is called post) are called signaturesor shortly siggies ( one siggy ).And these are like personal sign.How to set these you can see here

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/si...-sig-avatar-test-thread-continued-795-47.html

These siggies are made by some of us with graphic applications, Paint,Photoshop etc....

How about something like this? If you don't like it, tell me, in more detail, what you want.

Attachments

• stuka.gif
    stuka.gif
    50.2 KB · Views: 180
:lol: Njaco.

Tor the siggy looks nice.Good job.:D But why is the Stuka reversed? It would be better to reverse the background and these words put on left side.And I also didn't noticed the shot of the guy on the Stuka side.

I'm color blind but is that a desert camo in the Alpine region? I love Ralf on the side. :lol:

DBII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back