Erich´s books!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Harry64

Airman
Jul 25, 2009
Porta Westfalica
After reading many posts about nightfighting and nghtfighters my question goes to Erich about news for his book projects:

"Moskito-Jagd over Deutschland"

And a book with more personal look at the Ju 88G-6, pilot/crews and a/c, radar systems, tactics and so on.

I read/heard about it sometimes so what do you thing about a publishing date for these two books?

Harry

Greetings Harry

the two works are on hold though the anti-mossie book has more of a chance being published in 5 years than the Ju 88G-6 and crews one. am working on another title which is farther along that being the unit JG 301 and right now in front of me is quite a bit of info for the unit developed in the night fighter role with sister JG 300 unit.

thanks for your interest.

E ~

Greetings Harry

the two works are on hold though the anti-mossie book has more of a chance being published in 5 years than the Ju 88G-6 and crews one. am working on another title which is farther along that being the unit JG 301 and right now in front of me is quite a bit of info for the unit developed in the night fighter role with sister JG 300 unit.

thanks for your interest.

E ~
Thays very pity. Ju 88G6 is a very interesting aircraft and is not properly covered by other books . I hope Mr Erih , you reconsider your decosion.

Yes.. A Ju88 book would be the catz azz.. The Bari raids come to mind... although I think those were A-4's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back