Eurofighter and Spitfire

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You know when I said I didn't have any pics of the Eurofighter in flight. I lied :) I have found some. Here they are:

Attachments

• eurofighter_-_flypast_1_138.jpg
    eurofighter_-_flypast_1_138.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 183
  • eurofighter_-_flypast_2_211.jpg
    eurofighter_-_flypast_2_211.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 186
If you would like a couple more

Attachments

• int_air_tattoo_2005_typhoon_601.jpg
    int_air_tattoo_2005_typhoon_601.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 179
  • int_air_tattoo_2005_typhoon_2_736.jpg
    int_air_tattoo_2005_typhoon_2_736.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 177
I know the proof of the pudding is in the eating but it does seem (to a lay man) be able to out manouver the current crop of European aircraft how it would perform in combat I hope we never have to find out.

I would back it against anything but an F22.
I am waiting for the first ones to go to the USA on a Red Flag exercise. That is something that I would dearly like to see.

I am waiting for the first ones to go to the USA on a Red Flag exercise. That is something that I would dearly like to see.

Me to Glider on things for sure judging by the number of stanchions in that belly shot of yours its weapons array is going to look pretty impressive.

trackend said:
Glider said:

Me to Glider on things for sure judging by the number of stanchions in that belly shot of yours its weapons array is going to look pretty impressive.

I would really want to see that! I would say apart from the fact that the F-22 is stealth they are equal. Should will Lee, be great to see it would a full array of weaponary.

The stealth thing is not totally full proof I work with a guy who is not long out of the signals and when a 22 flew in for an air show they tracked it right across the north sea he admitted it was a much reduced signal but not invisible

I reckon the guy I work with was talking bollocks Skim, either that or he got the aircraft wrong and it was a F117.
I just had a quick look on the web and its deployment is far to recent for him to have been on operational excercise. It does say that it employs stealth technology and it does appear to have some similar acute angles as the F117 as for the coatings on the surfaces as its TS its a guess but I would imagine they wouldn't waste all that development costs and stop using it on future planes or tanks etc

Attachments

• f-22_2_999.jpg
    f-22_2_999.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 113
When not on active ervice I wouldn't be suprised if they fit Radar Reflectors on the planes to hide just how Stealthy they are.

Thats what I would do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back