Jul 5, 2023 #21 fubar57 General 37,501 27,279 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Wurger said: My pleasure. I believe @Dana Bell can shade a light but I haven't seen him on line for some of time. Click to expand... Dana got into a tiff with one of the Mods and he said he wasn't coming back. It would be great if he could be persuaded to return
Wurger said: My pleasure. I believe @Dana Bell can shade a light but I haven't seen him on line for some of time. Click to expand... Dana got into a tiff with one of the Mods and he said he wasn't coming back. It would be great if he could be persuaded to return
Jul 5, 2023 #22 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,324 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland fubar57 said: Dana got into a tiff with one of the Mods and he said he wasn't coming back. It would be great if he could be persuaded to return Click to expand... Just forgot about that. That's a pity.
fubar57 said: Dana got into a tiff with one of the Mods and he said he wasn't coming back. It would be great if he could be persuaded to return Click to expand... Just forgot about that. That's a pity.