FAIRCHILD 24

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

josé luiz

Airman
Dec 20, 2008
Ribeirão Preto/S.P.
Hi guys
I'm looking for Fairchild UC-61 UC-86 (Warner Ranger models) detailed drawings.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

José Luiz

Last edited:
G'day Jose. How detailed? Something like this? If so, I have a few more pages...

Hi Graeme
Thank you for your attention.
Thinking to draw R/C scale models of those planes, my idea is to collect the maximum of informations possible including detailed drawings with sections, airfoils, etc. Thus, I'm hoping for the rest of the pages.
Regards

Last edited:
Thinking to draw R/C scale models of those planes, my idea is to collect the maximum of informations possible including detailed drawings with sections, airfoils, etc.
Regards

G'day mate. Would it be easier to seek out plans that have already been drawn? I don't know if they still exist, but there was a set of plans available for the Fairchild 24 back in 1995. This drawing was taken from the article (Radio Control Scale Aircraft February/March 1995) but it was only a thumbnail teaser back then...

In the meantime, I will scan and upload the other drawings we mentioned...slowly (Broadband is not fast where I am).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back