Fanfic. WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

futuredogfight

Senior Airman
Dec 22, 2010
Reading new books
This thread here is made so you can post historical fiction World War II stories from tankers to fighter pilots or U-Boats to battleships.

March 5, 2005 - There I was, waiting outside for my mommy at the Supermarket when I decided to take to the skies and patrol the parking lot. Getting into my trusty stead, I settled into the cockpit until my knees supported my chin. Safely surrounded by plastic, I put my quarter in and off I went. Reaching cruising altitude, I saw a formation of pigeons just off my 3 o'clock. Waiting until they finished their bomb run over mommy's car, I Split-'S'ed down until I came upon the first pigeon, directly on his 6 and slightly below. Pulling up sharply, I let off a burst of Doublemint from my lips and watched him spiral down into a dumpster. Looking around for the rest of the formation, I noticed they had turned tail and hit the deck, cruising for home. With the balloon I bagged at Jeffery's Birthday party last week and the 1978 F-150 on tuesday, the pigeon made for 3 kills - a triple ace!

What about alternative fiction? I think I have a few short ones I have written-- generally as excerpts from book-length stories I would like to write but haven't had the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back