Jun 4, 2009 #1 DFM+BB Airman 1st Class 251 1 Joined Apr 17, 2009 Hello, I'm looking for precise technical drawing (scan of original if it's possible... ) of the Feisler FI 156. Any documents. Even about the Argus engine. Thanks a lot to everybody.
Hello, I'm looking for precise technical drawing (scan of original if it's possible... ) of the Feisler FI 156. Any documents. Even about the Argus engine. Thanks a lot to everybody.
Jun 4, 2009 #2 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Have you seen this one from Luftwaffe cockpit insturments website. Attachments Fi-156.pdf Fi-156.pdf 33.6 MB · Views: 409
Jun 5, 2009 Thread starter #3 DFM+BB Airman 1st Class 251 1 Joined Apr 17, 2009 I'm at my office, but I'll look at it to night. thank you Micdrow
Jun 5, 2009 #4 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin DFM+BB said: I'm at my office, but I'll look at it to night. thank you Micdrow Click to expand... Your welcome!!!
DFM+BB said: I'm at my office, but I'll look at it to night. thank you Micdrow Click to expand... Your welcome!!!
Jun 7, 2009 Thread starter #5 DFM+BB Airman 1st Class 251 1 Joined Apr 17, 2009 Very good !! Do you have any other stuf like this one on the Fi156 ? thanks