Fighter Ace 3.5?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oreo

Senior Airman
Jul 18, 2008
South Carolina
Hi, I couldn't find a forum for "other flight sims." Does anyone still have the old Figher Ace 3.5 and actually play it? I bought it a few years ago and FINALLY got a computer that would run it. I have no manual or anything-- wondered if anyone else has it?

I had this game, but I never really tried to run it, because my computer was really slow. So when I got a new computer, I could'nt find the game..
But I watched a few Screenshot and Trailers and I like it!
But as i said, I don't have it, I'll keep looking for it mate.
Regards,
Lalja

I had this game, but I never really tried to run it, because my computer was really slow. So when I got a new computer, I could'nt find the game..
But I watched a few Screenshot and Trailers and I like it!
But as i said, I don't have it, I'll keep looking for it mate.
Regards,
Lalja

Thanks. I don't know that I will use it online, because they charge like $15 a month, and I don't think many people are using it. I was hoping to find someone who could tell me more about how to construct satisfactory single player games, which it seems to mainly ignore.

Oreo you could not be more wrong,I have been in FA for 8years it is now at 3.9 version,you can get a 2week free trial and you will be hooked,we have arcade levels the advanced rooms level 9 historical mini campaigns, and the ever populat TC where you can find over 100 planes in the skys from US.GB.SU.JP.If you join for 2weeks look me up in game.

NNS_SPARKS, also member of ALLIED command,oh by the way we hold events every month,last was the summer of sicily we had over 200 people play for 3 hours (Allies won)
See you in the skys

https://fighterace.ketsujin.com/default2.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back