Finally finished!!

Great effort, great model, great aircraft. You should be proud of that one!
 
You've done a fine job an that matey......
Don't take another 28 years to finish another one tho,
cuz I'll be 97 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

*One of them is on my list, a Davidson flew one out of Aus. My B-24 is another Davidson flown plane, like the Typhoon or the Commonwealth GB, a Canadian Davidson.
 
Last edited:
Great effort, great model, great aircraft. You should be proud of that one!

Thank you sir.:oops:
Exactly!

Don't know how I missed this thread , but fantastic work Aaron!!

Thank you Evan. :oops:

You've done a fine job an that matey......
Don't take another 28 years to finish another one tho,
cuz I'll be 97 years old!!!!!!!!!!!

*One of them is on my list, a Davidson flew one out of Aus. My B-24 is another Davidson flown plane, like the Typhoon or the Commonwealth GB, a Canadian Davidson.

Thanks Bill, and I won't take to long on the next one. It's gotta be done by the end of May.:lol And you have an interesting family history there.:cool:
 
Only the Sir name Brooksy................
No relations. Just an interesting way to seak out aircraft to build with a reason and history.
I have found many Davidsons who flew.
And I still think you got a nice Ship there.
 
Your probably still related to them. Even if it is distant. And thank you sir. Coming from someone with your talent, that means a lot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back