Nov 15, 2015 #21 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Great finish Andy
Nov 15, 2015 #22 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Lovely!, Just lovely!
Nov 15, 2015 Thread starter #23 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Glenn, Paul, thanks!
Nov 15, 2015 #24 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,407 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS Well well that came out kinda Nice didn't it Andy
Nov 16, 2015 Thread starter #25 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks Kevin. As long as you don't look too close. Not one of my best.
May 13, 2020 #26 slaterat Senior Airman 546 328 Joined Feb 24, 2008 Location Calgary Just sort of stumbled on this today. I am really liking this. I have got to do a 1/48 McKnight Hurricane. I know the thread is old but your work is a real inspiration!
Just sort of stumbled on this today. I am really liking this. I have got to do a 1/48 McKnight Hurricane. I know the thread is old but your work is a real inspiration!
May 13, 2020 Thread starter #27 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Thanks!