>> Finished Shots of Each Build .... Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger

Siggy Master
Staff
Admin
Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Poland
The time flies and here you are the first finished models....

Parsifal - 1/72 CAC CA-15 "Kangaroo"
Category - Intermediate

comp-port-forequarter-jpg.jpg

Fubar57 - 1/48 HARVARD MK.IV
Category - Advanced

004-jpg.jpg

Mikewint - 1/48 Focke Wulf Ta-183 "Huckebein"
Category - Intermediate

img_2065-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
GB 34 finished on Sept 3 and only two kits were completed. Sure makes judging easier!

Suggestions welcome as I suspect that GB 35 will go the same way unless we do something to increase participation.

I don't understand why the poor turnout. As one of the only two who finished so far, I'm happy to allow some form of extension of time if that is what is needed (are there other kits on the way).

Ive made suggestions in your other threads andy about what to do for GB35. We are nearing the end of the current GB suite , maybe we need to look for some changes for all the remaining builds. but Ive bought kits for those builds, at least two of them, so I hope we don't scrap the remaining GBs of the current remaining rounds.

As for me it's just a lac of time this summer. I have been looking forward to GB 34 for a couple of years now and am seriously PO'd that I couldn't finish either of my entries. :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back