Mar 22, 2004 #1 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=23110283&m=256104092 An interesting read, I recommend it
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=23110283&m=256104092 An interesting read, I recommend it
Mar 22, 2004 Thread starter #3 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com Thanks m8
Mar 23, 2004 #4 J jj1982 Airman 1st Class 216 0 Joined Mar 7, 2004 Wow...that certainly made interesting reading.....cheers..
Mar 23, 2004 #5 kiwimac Staff Sergeant 1,097 13 Joined Feb 22, 2004 Location Deepest Darkest NZ Website www.westcotthort.com Cunning Buggers! What a brilliant plan! Kiwimac
Mar 23, 2004 #6 J jj1982 Airman 1st Class 216 0 Joined Mar 7, 2004 yeah....really interesting....why cant we have more people like you on here that help others learn!>?
yeah....really interesting....why cant we have more people like you on here that help others learn!>?
Mar 24, 2004 Thread starter #7 Crazy Senior Airman 699 0 Joined Dec 3, 2003 Website crazyscreens.250free.com Now I dunno about that... I've learned a fair share of information here from many others But thanks anyway
Now I dunno about that... I've learned a fair share of information here from many others But thanks anyway
Mar 25, 2004 #8 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England when i read the name of this thread i burst out laughing i aint laughing now though....
Mar 25, 2004 #9 Hot Space Tech Sergeant 2,168 0 Joined Jan 22, 2004 Location Bournemouth, UK Website www.southernparanormal.com A good read there, Crazy 8) Hot Space
Mar 26, 2004 #10 cheddar cheese Major General 20,259 22 Joined Jan 9, 2004 Location WSM, England sure is 8) crazy seems to me like the only person who earns his posts without spam, well done crazy 8)
sure is 8) crazy seems to me like the only person who earns his posts without spam, well done crazy 8)
Apr 11, 2004 #11 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 well, now our spam has been deleted, most of our totals are proper posts now.......................