First Eagles, Knights of the Air Over Flanders Fields: Phase 2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Would love to see some of you WWII work.. lots of creative people around here and I love it all!

Best,

Just completed this (to my very modest texturing) of the MkIX 'wimperis' bombsight insitu in the Manchester.

mkIX-1.jpg

And this is a nighttime image of the Manchester cockpit from the navigators desk, with the internal lamps on.

cockpit_lights-2.jpg

Simon

Very nice, thanks for posting the pic! I'm pretty much a WWI buff, but I can appreciate the work that goes into any of this and these look super, thanks.

These are my little babies from the outside..

manchesters.jpg

Regards

Simon

p.s. Those images are soo dark on my CR-tubed PC at work, compared to my home imac lcd screen.. So the last image is as much an experiment to see if it has anything to do with the screen brightness when I take the image.

Cheers Rabu,,, and this last image is still dark on the works PC..

I just don't understand why this is as the image is taken in broad daylight...

Check your video card settings.. color depth should be 32 not 16, true color, etc. Make sure you have the latest drivers. You might also want to run a monitor setup utility. My Nvidia card has one, as does my Photoshop program, and there are free ones on line.

Good luck,

Ordered..Over Flanders Fields...Between Heaven and hell...The game looks fantastic in the video's they sent me....But been 4 days and still waiting...Could u tell me if this game gets shipped from the States...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back