Flying Legends Duxford 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice shots guys.

I get the impression, Roman, that you are still grinning, remembering your visit to Legends, are you hoping to return this year ?

...but everything depends on money...

I know what you mean...I'm a bit miffed in that I can't afford my annual trip to the States to get my Warbird fix (planning to do at least three next year...well, it will be my 50th so I gotta celebrate in style ! )

I'm hoping to book B&B in the next few days and am intending to do both days this year at Legends...never done both before...so will post one or two (errrrr, Ok, maybe a few more than that ) pics when its finished.

I was accomodated in Cambridge few steps from Duxford shuttle bus station so if you want I can give you a contact. It was for a good price...
And they have Staropramen in Cambridge, my favourite Czech beer. Can post few pics if you want...

Cheers dude, thanks for the info.

Any other 'Forumites' going to Legends this year ?

Might try to get there, it's been a while...but, like the rest of the guys, the folding stuff is the key, especially as I'm due out to see Roman in August!

Users who are viewing this thread