FMA IA-63/AT-63 Pampa. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Estimado CharlesBronson:
Vi tu completo informe acerca del Pampa, y lo que mencionas acerca del CBA-123 Vector es cierto, en la fiesta del 75º aniversario de la Fuerza Aerea Argentina en 1987 fui uno de los que asistieron, y estuve dentro de la maqueta del CBA-123 Vector, que iba a usar los nuevos tipos de helices "Prop Fan". Recuerdo que quien estaba en el stand era BRASILEÑO, y la maqueta estaba toda escrita en portugues...lamentablemente, hoy (2012) no se que rumbo le quieren dar a la nueva FadeA, pero ya se levantan voces indicando que el camino tomado no es el correcto...saludos, y gracias!!!

Dear CharlesBronson:
I've seen your complete report about the IA63 "Pampa", and what you mention about the late Argentine - Brasilian project CBA-123 Vector (commuter two prop fan engines, arranged like DC-9), in the 75th Argentine Air Force anniversary in 1987, I was one of those who assisted to this celebration, and saw the inside of the CBA-123 model...I remember the man in the stand were brasilian, and all the information was written in Portuguese...unfortunately, today (2012) I don't know the way the new administrators wants to drive to the new FadeA (former FMA), but there are some opinions that this way is not the correct...Thanks a lot!

Estimado CharlesBronson:
Vi tu completo informe acerca del Pampa, y lo que mencionas acerca del CBA-123 Vector es cierto, en la fiesta del 75º aniversario de la Fuerza Aerea Argentina en 1987 fui uno de los que asistieron, y estuve dentro de la maqueta del CBA-123 Vector, que iba a usar los nuevos tipos de helices "Prop Fan". Recuerdo que quien estaba en el stand era BRASILEÑO, y la maqueta estaba toda escrita en portugues...lamentablemente, hoy (2012) no se que rumbo le quieren dar a la nueva FadeA, pero ya se levantan voces indicando que el camino tomado no es el correcto...saludos, y gracias!!!

Dear CharlesBronson:
I've seen your complete report about the IA63 "Pampa", and what you mention about the late Argentine - Brasilian project CBA-123 Vector (commuter two prop fan engines, arranged like DC-9), in the 75th Argentine Air Force anniversary in 1987, I was one of those who assisted to this celebration, and saw the inside of the CBA-123 model...I remember the man in the stand were brasilian, and all the information was written in Portuguese...unfortunately, today (2012) I don't know the way the new administrators wants to drive to the new FadeA (former FMA), but there are some opinions that this way is not the correct...Thanks a lot!

Veremos si realmente se construyen los 40 pampa anunciados, yo no estoy tan seguro pero en fin, hay que poner buena cara y cruzar los dedos, gracias por tu respuesta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back