Focke Wulf Fw190 V1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

weinace

Airman 1st Class
Jan 4, 2009
Yorkshire UK
Does anyone have the e-mail address for HobbyBoss?

I have tried and tried but cannot find one.

With all the 'exotics' they produce I'd like to suggest a Focke Wulf Fw190 V1 which, I think, would sell well.

The only 1/48 scale kit I have heard of is the unobtainable Legato kit.

I have written to Legato but they have no 'surplus parts'!!

Thanks and regards,

Weinace

Thanks Wurger I'll try that.
I'd same problem with their site, to be honest I've never been able to 'get their site to work', unlike Dragon's.
Regards,
weinace

Ah well - tried it, no luck - tried all variations e.g contact@, information @, etc, etc.:cry:

Thanks anyway - just have to hope someone issues 'it'

Regards,

weinace

Always you may try to find the Legato 1/48 scale Focke Wulf Fw 190 V1 resin kit with vacuformed canopy and photo etched parts.

Fw190AV1.jpg

or the MPM 1/72 Fw-190v1 plastic short run kit with etched fret and vac canopy

190v1.jpg

Always you may try to find the Legato 1/48 scale Focke Wulf Fw 190 V1 resin kit with vacuformed canopy and photo etched parts.

View attachment 273791

or the MPM 1/72 Fw-190v1 plastic short run kit with etched fret and vac canopy

View attachment 273792

Thanks Wurger, will keep looking!!

Contacted Legato direct but they had 'nothing left'

I'll just 'keep on trucking'!!

Regards,

weinace:p

I was pondering this the other day - the conclusion I came up with was use the Hasegawa Fw 190A-3 (which has all the major parts for an A-2, -3 and -4) as a basis.

The cowl/prop shroud is nothing we can't knock up on a lathe (plus shorten the existing cowl), and the shorter wings don't seem too much hassle. But what left me scratching my head was the best way to move the cockpit the few inches forward. I cant tell if this changed the shape of the windscreen and canopy fairing.

But it would be a fun project - I should look for some really good scale drawings...

Dan

Have you tried Trumpeter? I think they are the parent company of Hobby Boss. I got this info from their website:

Address:
NanLong Industrial Park,SanXiang,
ZhongShan,GuangDong, China
Tel:0760-86692666
Fax:0760-86692996
[email protected]

Trumpeter (and Hobby Boss) have a Facebook page that you can post comments on.

Hello Winace,
I am currently living & working in Shanghai, China & just recently I have managed to get in touch with one of Trumpeter's managers for the similar reason you have mentioned above... Namely, I have suggested him to help them with my library correct their Dora & Ta 152 line & eventually create some other cool Wurgers...
I am in touch with him via WeChat & should be meeting him when free time permits.
Will keep you posted.
Milos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back