Focke-Wulf Fw58 "Weihe"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

KK+UB wellentarn Squigly cammo

View attachment 680283

I will say one thing when it comes to, Germans weren't afraid to emphasize the "short" in short pants… I believe this fine young gentleman is styling what were referred to as "Der Nutters" due to the tendency to find one's parts hanging down separate legs.. This style was later later made famous in the early years of the NBA and immortalized by John "The Pasty Nutter" Stockton during his glory days in Utah.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I will say one thing when it comes to, Germans weren't afraid to emphasize the "short" in short pants… I believe this fine young gentleman is styling what were referred to as "Der Nutters" due to the tendency to find one's parts hanging down separate legs.. This style was later later made famous in the early years of the NBA and immortalized by John "The Pasty Nutter" Stockton during his glory days in Utah.
Close the glue and paint. Its getting to you.

Close the glue and paint. Its getting to you.
With today's prices, I had to make a choice between buying the model airplane or getting the glue and paint. So, I figured if I get the glue and paint, hell, I'd feel like I was flying the plane, where as, If I bought the model kit, I couldn't really imagine having the glue and paint. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵

I'm guessing I'm the only one that used to listen to the Jim Rome Show on a regular basis:.:

TL+HL Bergung

1666345663693.png

1666345723889.png

1. Altes Foto unbekanntes deutsches Flugzeug - Bergung / Kennung TL+HL / 2. WK (2) | eBay
  2. Altes Foto unbekanntes deutsches Flugzeug - Bergung / Kennung TL+HL / 2. WK (1) | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back