Aug 18, 2023 #1 A Admiral Beez Major 10,217 11,857 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada I highly recommend this channel. View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hgG4kGW_G9Y
Aug 19, 2023 #2 Thumpalumpacus Colonel 12,050 19,356 Joined Feb 5, 2021 Location Tejas What a great breakdown of the D.VII. Thankya!
Aug 20, 2023 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,805 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Aug 21, 2023 Thread starter #4 A Admiral Beez Major 10,217 11,857 Joined Oct 21, 2019 Location Toronto, Canada Thumpalumpacus said: What a great breakdown of the D.VII. Thankya! Click to expand... It is one of the best I've seen. Check out his P-51. At 4:31 he covers how the radiator design creates thrust, canceling out most of its own drag. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsrqMe0B3s
Thumpalumpacus said: What a great breakdown of the D.VII. Thankya! Click to expand... It is one of the best I've seen. Check out his P-51. At 4:31 he covers how the radiator design creates thrust, canceling out most of its own drag. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjsrqMe0B3s
Sep 3, 2023 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good one!