Sep 15, 2009 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,710 39,984 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Was just wondering, am I the only one sometimes getting the message part with everything, smilies fonts etc., except where you're supposed to write your message and not being able to reply to threads?
Was just wondering, am I the only one sometimes getting the message part with everything, smilies fonts etc., except where you're supposed to write your message and not being able to reply to threads?
Sep 15, 2009 #2 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I've never had that happen. Maybe hit refresh when it does happen? I don't know. Sorry.
Sep 16, 2009 #3 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,264 38,775 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland ALso I haven't had a such trouble so far. I think it is your net browser fault Jan. You might be forced to use the default settings of the browser.
ALso I haven't had a such trouble so far. I think it is your net browser fault Jan. You might be forced to use the default settings of the browser.
Sep 16, 2009 #4 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Or like me I switched to Mozilla Firefox! It's pretty fast and doesn't have any problems, so far.