Apr 8, 2009 #3 timshatz Chief Master Sergeant 3,912 26 Joined Mar 29, 2006 Location Phila, Pa Good chuckle.
Apr 8, 2009 #5 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com wtf
Apr 8, 2009 #6 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS LOL that was funny, for a second there, I thoguht it was gonna be a dabate about fox hunting or something.
LOL that was funny, for a second there, I thoguht it was gonna be a dabate about fox hunting or something.
Apr 8, 2009 #7 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Seeing as how it was below the "Breaking News" thread when I first clicked on it, I had a different image in mind, too!
Seeing as how it was below the "Breaking News" thread when I first clicked on it, I had a different image in mind, too!
Apr 8, 2009 #9 Vassili Zaitzev Master Sergeant 2,953 95 Joined Nov 25, 2005 Location Connecticut, United States Nice.
Apr 8, 2009 #10 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,145 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Brilliant M!