Frank Borman has Passed (1 Viewer)

echo1

Airman
44
83
Joined
Nov 10, 2023
Location
Kali
A great man and aviator has passed away on November 7 in Billings, Montana. His P63 is at The Legacy in Rexburg Idaho with Bob Hover's P51 Olde Yeller. Vio con Dios Mr. Borman, PAX
 
Last edited:
 
A great man and aviator has passed away on November 7 in Billings, Montana. His P63 is at The Legacy in Rexburg Idaho with Bob Hover's P51 Olde Yeller. Vio con Dios Mr. Borman, PAX
I used to work on his P-51, P-63 and F-86 back in the day at Chino. He was always super cool to me. I will miss him.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9184.jpg
    IMG_9184.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
:pilotsalute:
🚀🚀🚀
 
I used to work on his P-51, P-63 and F-86 back in the day at Chino. He was always super cool to me. I will miss him.
269021 are the P63 tail numbers at the Legacy in Rexburg Idaho. My phone is jammed up or I post some pictures of both ships, his & Hoover's. The P63 is painted all black or very dark OD now. Great photo, PAX
 
R.I.P and God Speed.
 
P-63 pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140126_0030.jpg
    IMG_20140126_0030.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_20140126_0031.jpg
    IMG_20140126_0031.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20140126_0040.jpg
    IMG_20140126_0040.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_20140126_0042.jpg
    IMG_20140126_0042.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 81

Users who are viewing this thread

Back