Freakish... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Anyone noticed the most popular threads here are:

What Is The Last Movie/Show You Saw?
What music are you listening to....continued III
The weather where you live?
What was the last thing you ate? Part 3
What annoyed you today?
What cheered you up today?
Quokes/Jotes...Continued!

I have to tell myslef it is a bit freakish... Not much surprised new people here give it a "hit'n'go".......

Still fun though...

and be general of the air force cause most men here arent gay enough to sleep with the president...

Are u saying that American Generals in the Air Force are gay cause they sleep with the president???

My Father-In-Law happens to be a retired Air Force General and would shove ur fucking head up ur ass if he heard u say that... u really are a freakin dipshit looma.... I can tell ur time here is limited...

fine, i READ it on another thread
dude, you dont know everything mmkay?

ya DUH i know you know alot more than me, did i ever say that u didnt? i said U DONT KNOW EVERYTHING CAUSE UR NOT GOD!!!!!

I DIDNT READ EVERYTHING HERE YEAH I BUT DOENT NECCESSARILY MEAN I DONT KNOW WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THIS FORUM

First of all, I am a God, of the Tribe Mahgondja, The God of Fire...

Secondly, like I said before, ur a freakin meatball, P-38Pilot-style....

And whats up with the caps little boy??? Are u mad and yelling??? Better get a tissue from Mommy to wipe ur little tears...

ur not god cause i am not part of that tribe, ur their god.
the god of fire isnt the god of knoledge mmkay?

wow u actually had an argument with a "little meatball"
and i never knew the God of Fire was also the God of electricity/thunder

Nope, not an argument, an ass-whoopin.... And besides the point, when my son was alittle kid like urself, I had many arguments with him....

"Eat ur broccoli son..."
"No."

"Son, dont put that in ur mouth..."
"No."

"Hey, dont put ur finger in that cats ass..."
"No."

Typical 12 year old arguments....

icon_rofl_yellow.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back