From the past (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya

Master Sergeant
Nov 9, 2004
Bristol, UK
A grinding metallic screech as the rusted up door finally opens under the pressure from the crowbar, and a cloud of dust fills the air.

Bloody Hell! This place still going? It was still the Naughties when I was active here.

Well... it's not memory lane that has brought me back - there's a purpose to my return. But before that, first things first. Who is still here from those days?

'Kin Hell.... I actually set up some of these sub groups back then - SitRep, NAFFI and PX, Other Eras.... still going? Damn.....

Last edited:
A grinding metallic screech as the rusted up door finally opens under the pressure from the crowbar, and a cloud of dust fills the air.

Bloody Hell! This place still going? It was still the Naughties when I was active here.

Well... it's not memory lane that has brought me back - there's a purpose to my return. But before that, first things first. Who is still here from those days?

'Kin Hell.... I actually set up some of these sub groups back then - SitRep, NAFFI and PX, Other Eras.... still going? Damn.....
Like a bad case of the runs, we are still around! Nice to hear from you!

Rise!

Attachments

• guarimba-good-morning.gif
    guarimba-good-morning.gif
    516.8 KB · Views: 21
Possibly you don't know me, anyway, I'm happy that you've decided to come back, so a great and warm welcome from beating heart of Iran to you.

Hey Medvedya. Long time no see. Lots has changed over the last 12 years but somethings are still the same.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back