Nov 2, 2013 #261 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina Beautiful plane, but I wonder how it would have done.
Oct 3, 2014 #262 contaxrts Airman 12 1 Joined Jun 6, 2007 Location Serramanna/Sardinya I think P51H and P47N have to be here
Oct 5, 2014 #263 S snowmobileman Airman 27 6 Joined Dec 7, 2011 Location Alaska I don't think these count as frustrated projects, since both made it into service in numbers; the P-47N even entered service in WW2.
I don't think these count as frustrated projects, since both made it into service in numbers; the P-47N even entered service in WW2.
Oct 22, 2017 #264 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Douglas XB-42A Mixmaster Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
Oct 22, 2017 #265 johnbr 2nd Lieutenant 5,591 5,222 Joined Jun 23, 2006 Location London Ontario Canada Benjamin S. Kelsey is shown in flight gear by left main landing gear of a Curtiss P-36A, circa 1940. Three-quarter left front near view of the second production P-36A.
Benjamin S. Kelsey is shown in flight gear by left main landing gear of a Curtiss P-36A, circa 1940. Three-quarter left front near view of the second production P-36A.
Oct 22, 2017 #266 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,312 38,838 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland