Fw 189 Uhu

GreyWolf

Airman
79
0
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Location
SpringTown, Tx.
Looking for someone who still has the modeling instruction on this Focke Wulf.
as much modeling that I do I dont believe I have a kit of the owl.
If so and could scan the whole thing a friend I know is looking to do a skin
for a sim and needs some details on this bird. I would be very thankful for any help.

Salute Wolf
 
well the friend who is looking make ref to teh landing gear ...? so I not sure thought all of the owls where close in airframe. he making a skin for microsoft
flight sim game. Ill take what you got and see if that works Wunger. Thanks!

Wolf
 
Here is an odd duck...

fw189g.jpg
 
As memo serves there has already existed a such thread here. ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back