Games Cool Shots...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

I had an idea for a new thread. I decided to create one about cool shots in games. Earlier today, I recorded two of my kills in CFS3 and I'm posting them in this thread. Feel free to do the same !

How did I recorded them ? I did it using Fraps. You can get it here :
:arrow: http://www.fraps.com

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on the point of view), the movies you make with that program are of the greatest quality and compressed in AVI format. So they are HUGE ! The one called "CFS3 Ju88 Kill" was 100 MB big. So I had to compress it in Smacker. You can get the program used to watch (and create) them here (and it's totally free) :
:arrow: http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm

But first of all, let's start with a screen shot of my plane on the ground.

Attachments

• cfs3_ju88_kill_139.zip
    14.6 MB · Views: 75
  • cfs3_first_kill_382.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 69
  • mcandrew_s_spitfire_973.jpg
    mcandrew_s_spitfire_973.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 675
Thanks, Evan. I must admit that I bought a 256 MB RAM chipset to boost my computer to 512 MB RAM. It helped a LOT !

It looks easy, but I had to make several tries to do a good shot in "Target View". Sometimes, commands can be confusing in that kind of view.

Attachments

• mosquito_and_tower_bridge_206.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 72
Some PF shots from earlier...

Attachments

• spit_ix_vs_109g_113.jpg
    spit_ix_vs_109g_113.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 594
  • hellcat_vs_n1k1_164.jpg
    hellcat_vs_n1k1_164.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 552
  • hellcat_vs_j2m1_999.jpg
    hellcat_vs_j2m1_999.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 559
  • hellcat_vs_ki-84_132.jpg
    hellcat_vs_ki-84_132.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 546
cheddar cheese said:
And just for you Maestro, I like to call this the "Clipped wing 109"

Nice screenshot ! :thumbleft:

However, I'm disapointed that my videos doesn't interrest anyone but two of you. :(

RAD Video Tool is not that big and the program is totally legal and free. I don't understand why you're not interrested. Even if I compress my movies up to 15% of the original size, I think that the grafics are rather good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back