GB-63 1/48 Macchi C.202 "Folgore" - Stormy Weather (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andy you're doing a wonderful job on this 202, the tubes on the trolley are fantastic. As well as everything else. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Unfortunately, however, there is an inprecision and I am sorry to report it to you, because I really don't want to seem too know-it-all to you.
The retraction jacks of the trolley legs are unfortunately not in the correct position and had to be mounted before closing the trolley compartment.

Correcting them now is practically impossible and I advise you to leave everything like this, I'm sorry I didn't notice it earlier so as to tell you in time... Sorry

1e3a5927147c01753d59696200d26d79.jpg

Last edited:
Andy you're doing a wonderful job on this 202, the tubes on the trolley are fantastic. As well as everything else. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Unfortunately, however, there is an inprecision and I am sorry to report it to you, because I really don't want to seem too know-it-all to you.
The retraction jacks of the trolley legs are unfortunately not in the correct position and had to be mounted before closing the trolley compartment.

Correcting them now is practically impossible and I advise you to leave everything like this, I'm sorry I didn't notice it earlier so as to tell you in time... Sorry

View attachment 801207

I agree.

202.jpg

202_a.jpg

202_b.jpg

the source: the net.

Thanks everyone. No need to apologize Berny as I do want to make things as accurate as possible and there was no way you could have caught this earlier since I only just installed the jacks now. To be honest, once the Hasegawa wheel well bits were discarded there was no way to tell where the ends were supposed to go and the instructions are not very helpful. I will poke around a bit and see if I can improve the situation but I suspect there are too many other bits in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back