May 20, 2026 Thread starter #61 F-104nut Staff Sergeant 1,150 1,753 Joined Dec 14, 2011 Location Wichita,Kansas USA Sadly no update . I lost a gun for the nose and broke a clear part . Waiting on getting parts sorry
May 20, 2026 #62 fubar57 General 37,496 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada When you're ready
May 21, 2026 #63 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Standard .30 cal? I think I have a spare in 1:48 if you need one.
May 21, 2026 #64 destrozas Senior Master Sergeant 3,538 1,165 Joined Jan 12, 2010 Location alcover F-104nut said: Sadly no update . I lost a gun for the nose and broke a clear part . Waiting on getting parts sorry Click to expand... I sorry so much
F-104nut said: Sadly no update . I lost a gun for the nose and broke a clear part . Waiting on getting parts sorry Click to expand... I sorry so much
May 25, 2026 #65 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Bummer man...
May 25, 2026 #66 CATCH 22 Tech Sergeant 2,071 4,515 Joined Sep 15, 2006 Location Canada A4K said: Standard .30 cal? I think I have a spare in 1:48 if you need one. Click to expand... No 0.30s on a B-25J though, 0.50s only.
A4K said: Standard .30 cal? I think I have a spare in 1:48 if you need one. Click to expand... No 0.30s on a B-25J though, 0.50s only.
May 27, 2026 #67 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond Brians' in luck then - I said .30s, but they're .50s Verlinden items for a B-17 upgrade set. Let me know if you want one mate.
Brians' in luck then - I said .30s, but they're .50s Verlinden items for a B-17 upgrade set. Let me know if you want one mate.
Jul 27, 2026 Thread starter #68 F-104nut Staff Sergeant 1,150 1,753 Joined Dec 14, 2011 Location Wichita,Kansas USA Sorry I never finished this . I just got another kit in trade at a great deal finally but to late to finish so sorry for the let down
Sorry I never finished this . I just got another kit in trade at a great deal finally but to late to finish so sorry for the let down
Jul 27, 2026 #69 Viking1066 Brigadier General 18,606 53,478 Joined Jul 19, 2021 Location WI Very impressive.
Jul 27, 2026 #70 Greg Boeser 1st Lieutenant 6,985 14,728 Joined Jul 29, 2016 Location Minnesota F-104nut said: Sorry I never finished this . I just got another kit in trade at a great deal finally but to late to finish so sorry for the let down Click to expand... Just plug on. The GB prizes are crap anyway. Golf claps? Really?
F-104nut said: Sorry I never finished this . I just got another kit in trade at a great deal finally but to late to finish so sorry for the let down Click to expand... Just plug on. The GB prizes are crap anyway. Golf claps? Really?
Jul 28, 2026 #71 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond I haven't finished a GB entry once Brian. Just keep working away in your own time.