General Dynamics UK handed the FRES bid

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Colin, it does interest me. I'm am sorry if I offended you by the remark. It just strikes me as a little odd that countries are looking elsewhere for their military needs now. It use to be that everything was so top secret and hush hush and now it looks like we are becoming more integrated with each other. Not that the airtanker and the recon vehicle are all that top secret, depending on what you put in them. I guess the world economy has a bit to do with it. Again, I apologize if I offended you.:oops:

Colin, it does interest me. I'm am sorry if I offended you by the remark. It just strikes me as a little odd that countries are looking elsewhere for their military needs now. It use to be that everything was so top secret and hush hush and now it looks like we are becoming more integrated with each other. Not that the airtanker and the recon vehicle are all that top secret, depending on what you put in them. I guess the world economy has a bit to do with it. Again, I apologize if I offended you.:oops:
Hey no worries
I wasn't offended but I did misinterpret your comment; it just seemed like a waste of ink if you weren't interested. We're cool here.

I think you're going to find BAE shut out of a few contracts for a while. At least that's the rumor on this side of the pond...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back