General Dynamics UK handed the FRES bid

Colin1

Senior Master Sergeant
3,526
19
Joined
Jan 2, 2009
Location
United Kingdom
Can we all breathe out now? :)
I daresay the report will get padded out with a bit more information in the next couple of days

UK to award tanks contract to General Dynamics
 
Colin, it does interest me. I'm am sorry if I offended you by the remark. It just strikes me as a little odd that countries are looking elsewhere for their military needs now. It use to be that everything was so top secret and hush hush and now it looks like we are becoming more integrated with each other. Not that the airtanker and the recon vehicle are all that top secret, depending on what you put in them. I guess the world economy has a bit to do with it. Again, I apologize if I offended you.:oops:
 
Colin, it does interest me. I'm am sorry if I offended you by the remark. It just strikes me as a little odd that countries are looking elsewhere for their military needs now. It use to be that everything was so top secret and hush hush and now it looks like we are becoming more integrated with each other. Not that the airtanker and the recon vehicle are all that top secret, depending on what you put in them. I guess the world economy has a bit to do with it. Again, I apologize if I offended you.:oops:
Hey no worries
I wasn't offended but I did misinterpret your comment; it just seemed like a waste of ink if you weren't interested. We're cool here.
 
I think you're going to find BAE shut out of a few contracts for a while. At least that's the rumor on this side of the pond...
 
Nuclear powered
 
Be fair, I did say nearly all.
 
Be fair, I did say nearly all.
:oops: Not doing real well in my ESL or English as a second language course
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back