German Report Claims World's Most Wanted Nazi War Criminal Died in 1992

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ToughOmbre

Senior Master Sergeant
Mar 18, 2007
Jersey Shore, USA
From FOX News.....

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

BERLIN — Germany's ZDF TV is reporting it has found documents proving that the world's most-wanted Nazi war criminal, concentration camp doctor Aribert Heim, died in Cairo in 1992.

ZDF says Heim was living under a pseudonym and had converted to Islam by the time of his death from intestinal cancer.

It says it found his passport, application for a residence permit, bank slips, personal letters and medical documents, which were left behind by Heim in the hotel room where he lived under the name Tarek Farid Hussein.

It reported Wednesday that witnesses, including Heim's son Ruediger Heim, confirmed Heim and Hussein were the same man.

Simon Wiesenthal Center head Nazi hunter Efraim Zuroff said he has not seen the documents but if true the news is, "earth shattering."

TO

He converted to Islam ---- THAT is most interesting and telling!

I have visited Dachau Concentration Camp back in the 80s. What a sobering experience! The sadness there is so overwhelming!

This must never happen again. And I am not Jewish. But this is just so wrong!

I am glad he has died. But he should have died like Saddam. We can only hope that his final judgement is most horrible for all that he did to people.

Bill G.

To Bomb Taxi:

The answer is simple to your question.

Just ask yourself to where the hatred of Jews is now centered. It is in the radical form if Islam we are now at war with. I think it is a safe bet that this is the part that he became a part of.

I doubt he ever lost his hatred of Jews.

Bill G.

I think it is just as likely that he converted because he had chosen to take refuge in a Muslim country - it would help him blend in. You might be right, but I think he might have been trying to blend in with his surroundings and make it harder for the Israelis to hunt him down. God only knows why he would try to hide somewhere so close to Israel though - you would have thought he would get as far away as possible.

Just my 0.02 8)

...God only knows why he would try to hide somewhere so close to Israel though - you would have thought he would get as far away as possible
Audacity of course
who in Israel would have thought he'd be right under their very nose?

Look at it this way, if he'd been caught, he'd have found a kind of peace, either execution or life imprisonment. Either way the jig's up - no more running and hiding.
On the run, you die a little every day, always looking over your shoulder, never allowed to genuinely relax and it takes it out of you. As you get into your senior years, it becomes harder to live with and harder to deal with and the stress of his enforced lifestyle could quite conceivably have contributed to his illness from cancer.

He may even have realised it himself, he was already sentenced; to a slow execution rather than a quick one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back