Germany vs Japan

Who would of won?

• Germany

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • Japan

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Precisely, I tend to act before i think (haha laugh it up get youre kicks in)

This thread makes about as much sense as the one when Germany invades the United States, its very highly unlikely

The light tanks were usefull enough. But the Tiger was WAY to heavy to be able to be used effectively in the climates encountered in SE Asia.. And wasnt the Tigers and Panthers tread and running gear prone to jamming in the mud (in Russia)?

The point was that the Lee Grant was very effective and as a result the Pz III ad IV would be at least as deadly. Tigers I did pretty well in Russia once the learning curve had been reached, as did the Panther but they wouldn't be needed. To the Japanese, a Pz IV with a 75L43 or L48 is just as big a threat as a Tiger.

None of the above (Hurricanes P40's etc), were used on the long range missions needed to operate offensively far from bases. And only the Spitfire was effective. The others were 'also rans", fast outclassed by other allied fighters in 1943.

Again the point is that these aircraft had the range to operate against the JAAF, you cannot say they didn't and as such, so would the Me109 and FW190. Re the comment about how effective they were, they more than held their own against the Ki43. A 109 or 190 would be all over the Ki43.

The Ki43 would have chopped them up simply because of its far superior maneuverablity.

Rubbish. Me110, Me410 and Ju88 wouldn't try to dogfight with a Ki43 they would dominate the strike role. As for them being 'chopped up' by the Ki43, Beaufighters managed to do pretty well in the same role, so why wouldn't the German planes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back