Glen Martin turret required in 1/48th !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
Hi Chaps,

This question will get your minds wandering!!

After finishing a 1/48th Avro Lancaster with the re-positioned upper turret which is a Glen Martin turret
complete with 50 cal' machine guns, I'm going to build yet another Tamiya Lancaster but this one will be
in the guise of ''Just Jane'' NX611. The Lanc' which is at East Kirkby.

Anyone know what kit maker has this clear frameless turret in the box ?

I've had my GM turret for many years and for the life of me remember what kit it came from :rolleyes:

Its not a turret from a B17 by the way but look similar.

Cheers.
Ian.

I will make a trip to my daughter's house tomorrow, I have several boxes of old models and I think I have a B-26 in one of them. If I can find it, the turret is yours.

I will make a trip to my daughter's house tomorrow, I have several boxes of old models and I think I have a B-26 in one of them. If I can find it, the turret is yours.

Awfully nice of you and would be a bit better than an empty vac' part.

I live in the United Kingdom you know so wouldn't the postage be expensive ?

Possibly, but I still have to find it, are you up to the point where you need it? I got sidetracked by my wife. We will be going to the storage shed in the morning.

Possibly, but I still have to find it, are you up to the point where you need it? I got sidetracked by my wife. We will be going to the storage shed in the morning.

Be quite a while as I'd have to get all the parts together, so no rush but if you can't find it don't worry as I'll order the vac' parts from Hannants.

Talking about expensive postage! I've just made a enquiry into some 'Prop Blurs' from the USA and it
would cost £10 or $17 just to post a letter, Postage from the USA is madness. :oops:

Seen a few kits that I was going to bid on, until I saw the postage! :shock: It's funny what a difference it can be sometimes though.....confusing! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back