Sep 19, 2024 #1 Venomstick121 Airman 1st Class 294 255 Joined Dec 21, 2023 Found some interesting things on Google Earth. Though y'all would be interested.
Sep 19, 2024 Thread starter #2 Venomstick121 Airman 1st Class 294 255 Joined Dec 21, 2023 I plan on looking to see if I can find more things but in the one screenshot I found su-24, su-47, su-57, tu-144 charger, mig-29s, su-27s, su-25, mig-23 or 27 (not sure), su-27k, and a tu-154 I believe
I plan on looking to see if I can find more things but in the one screenshot I found su-24, su-47, su-57, tu-144 charger, mig-29s, su-27s, su-25, mig-23 or 27 (not sure), su-27k, and a tu-154 I believe
Sep 19, 2024 Thread starter #3 Venomstick121 Airman 1st Class 294 255 Joined Dec 21, 2023 Couple of blackjacks and a bear, not sure about the airliners. (They all look the same to me lmao)
Sep 19, 2024 Thread starter #4 Venomstick121 Airman 1st Class 294 255 Joined Dec 21, 2023 Just a few su-35s
Sep 19, 2024 Thread starter #5 Venomstick121 Airman 1st Class 294 255 Joined Dec 21, 2023 These British f-35s must be defective. Not very stealthy at all
Sep 23, 2024 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Good stuff!