Great game! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Danielmellbin

Airman 1st Class
Jun 22, 2008
Hi - didn't really know where to put this thread - so feel free to move or delete and tell me to re-post elsewhere.

Anyways - stumbled accross a great strategy game some weeks ago - Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday. It really is hard to describe it - completely different than anything ive tried before. Short discription:

Its a realtime strategy-game (but with a very turn-based feel). You control the economy, policy, weapons development, army (divisionlevel), airforce and navy of any country in the world from 1936-1964. The game is filled with historic events that trigger if you make historical choices - or you can go a completely different direction - heck you can make USA fascist or Germany communist.

For a better description here's a link -

Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday for PC - Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday PC Game - Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday Computer Game

Anywho - its a great game and i thought I'd just recommend it - although beware! Cuz its highly addictive (getting no sleep here :oops: )

Hi - didn't really know where to put this thread - so feel free to move or delete and tell me to re-post elsewhere.

Anyways - stumbled accross a great strategy game some weeks ago - Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday. It really is hard to describe it - completely different than anything ive tried before. Short discription:

Its a realtime strategy-game (but with a very turn-based feel). You control the economy, policy, weapons development, army (divisionlevel), airforce and navy of any country in the world from 1936-1964. The game is filled with historic events that trigger if you make historical choices - or you can go a completely different direction - heck you can make USA fascist or Germany communist.

For a better description here's a link -

Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday for PC - Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday PC Game - Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday Computer Game

Anywho - its a great game and i thought I'd just recommend it - although beware! Cuz its highly addictive (getting no sleep here :oops: )

do you like panzer general ?

i like play with germany, just because the tigers, 1 tiger can destroy a lot of shermans, churchils, matildas, t34´s... awesome !

I play this game. I really enjoy it. I try to play with different countries each time. So far I have played Germany, USA, England, Russia, and Japan.

Italy is good fun as well. Love the '44 scenario with Germany - real challenge that is!

Jug - Yea of course - classic game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back